Christmas is the season of giving but it seems a lot of us are left stumped when it comes to answering the important question of “what to get?” at this time of year. Sometimes the best answer can be a timeless and simple one. A good book.
Helping us decide between some of the best titles this year is Hachette’s, Damian Horner. Not only an expert when it comes to his books, Damian also shows us some great additional stocking fillers to go alongside each carefully chosen hardback. From the trusty book mark to some rather useful MAGNIVISION Reading Glasses, Damian has the answer for you this Christmas.
Whether you are shopping for a sports fanatic, a romantic at heart or just looking for a failsafe gift option there is plenty of choice as Damien reviews his top literary favourites this festive season.
1. Downtown Abby A Celebration, Jessica Fellowes
2. Get Even, Martina Cole
3. The Sunrise, Victoria Hislop
4. Dan Carter: The Autobiography of an All Blacks Legend
5. Kevin Pieterson, On Cricket
6. Leading, Sir Alex Ferguson and Sir Michael Moritz
7. Career of Evil, Robert Galbraith
8. Book Mark, V & A
9. MicroVision Compact, travel sized Reading Glasses
10. Fold Flat, MAGNIVISION Reading Glasses
11. Book Jacket, Waterstones