Thousands of jobseekers are expected to travel to Emirates Old Trafford on Monday (6 June) for a Manchester Airport jobs fair.
Parking is limited and local roads will be busy so anyone travelling to the jobs fair is advised to use public transport, with fast and frequent Metrolink services direct to Old Trafford and regular bus services.
The jobs fair takes place from 10am to 4pm and the Altrincham, East Didsbury and Eccles Metrolink lines are expected to be busier than usual.
The following Metrolink stops offer easy access to the ground:
· Old Trafford (0.2 miles – 3 mins walk)
· Exchange Quay (0.7 miles – 6 mins walk)
· Trafford Bar (0.8 miles – 8 mins walk)
· Firswood (1.4 miles – 7 mins walk)
Metrolink also offers free parking for customers at its Park and Rides. Convenient locations for travel to Old Trafford are:
· Sale Water Park (on Manchester Airport line) with 300 spaces at Rifle Road, Sale, M33 2LX.
· East Didsbury with 302 spaces at Kingsway, Parrs Wood M19 1TB.
· Brooklands (on the Altrincham line) with 108 spaces at Marsland/Brooklands Road, M33 3SQ.
· Navigation Road (on the Altrincham line) with 81 spaces at Navigation Road, WA14 1NF.
· Ladywell (on the Eccles line) with 250 spaces at Eccles New Road M5 5AT.
Bus services 253, 255, 256 and 263 also run to Emirates Old Trafford. Plan your journey by bus with the TfGM Route Explorer.