Fire crews from Eccles and Agecroft were called to a block of flats in Worsley in the early hours of this morning after fire broke out on the second floor.
Trauma technicians treated one person with oxygen therapy for smoke inhalation.
It’s not thought anyone was seriously hurt.
Three fire engines were called to the two-storey residential block on Worsley Road at 3.35am on Thursday 23 June.
The crews used one hose reel, one short extention ladder and one thermal imaging camera to tackle the blaze.
A fire had broken out after an extractor fan unit malfunctioned in the second floor of the building.
The emergency services remained at the scene for just over an hour until the block was safe to re-enter.