full screen background image

Watch: Aggie MacKenzie warns Brits against flea-infested homes as Britain heats up


With most pets experiencing fleas at some point in their lives, prevention is always the best treatment so regular flea spot-ons or tablets are advised to keep your pets flea-free. However, with temperatures increasing, flea infestations are common and what most pet owners are not aware is that only 5% of fleas live on your pet, with the remaining 95% living in your home.
· Aggie has revealed the shocking statistic that only 5% of fleas live on your pets, with the remaining 95% living in your home

· Therefore, Aggie has revealed her ‘Top 5 Flea Prevention Tips’ in order to keep your house itch and flea-free:

1/ Treat your pet for fleas
2/ Wash your pet’s bedding
3/ Vacuum everywhere to treat the fibres
4/ Remember to hoover the skirting boards and the curtains
5/ Use home flea products to kill any fleas that may intrude

Aggie MacKenzie, best known for delving into people’s homes to tackle their cleaning problems, is working with Bob Martin to help educate pet owners on the importance of tackling fleas in the home as well as on their animal. In this video you will see Aggie offering tips, advice and demonstrations on how best to tackle fleas in the home and on your pets.

Facebook Comments



Brian Everall

Editor at large, SalfordOnline.com