full screen background image

Two hospitalised in Little Hulton house fire

An chip pan left on a cooker is thought to be the cause of a house fire in Little Hulton this morning.

Residents sent in pictures as three fire engines, three ambulances and police arrived at a semi-detached house on Parkway at 9.45am today, Thursday 25 August.

North West Ambulance Service report that two occupants inside the house were taken to safety.

Both were treated for smoke inhalation by paramedics before being taken on to Royal Bolton hospital.

The fire and the heavy emergency services presence brought concerned neighbours out into the street.

Fire crews from Bolton and Agecroft used two hose reels to douse the fire.

There was only minor damage to the property, Greater Manchester Fire said.

Crews remain on scene this morning to ensure the scene is safe.

Main image: @kendomat

Facebook Comments

Tom is SalfordOnline.com's News Editor and community co-ordinator.