full screen background image

Fire crews spend two hours at Salford flat fire

Firefighters were called to a fire in a third floor flat in Salford thought to have been started by a faulty electric fan.

On Saturday morning at around 11am fire broke out at Monroe Close, off Chaseley Road in Seedley.

Three fire engines from Salford, Agecroft and Irlam went to the address with firefighters wearing breathing apparatus and using hose reels to tackle the fire.

They also used a positive pressure fan to remove smoke from the property.

No-one was reported hurt in the incident but fire crews remained on scene until 1pm on Saturday.

Facebook Comments

Tom is SalfordOnline.com's News Editor and community co-ordinator.